Friday, May 7, 2010

my fall - literally.

i fell today at work. at first, it seemed worse than it actually turned out to be but regardless...it was embarrassing. i was bringing in a small box of seltzer water for the school baby shower today when i slipped on some water right outside the janitor's closet. when i try and play it back in my mind, my right foot must have slipped bruising the outer part of my foot. then i landed on my left knee and then my left hip. i know for a fact i said one of my go to "choice" words when something abrupt happens and it sure wasn't appropriate for elementary school aged children... anyways, a super sweet substitute asked me right away if i needed help up and then a parent volunteer heard from around the corner and took the box of seltzer water into the office. they called scott and he came right over...went to urgent care and everything seemed fine. work wouldn't let me come back so i'm home on the couch icing the outcome of the fall...it's cold and it sucks.{yes, i know. i desperately need a pedicure & a tan}

1 comment:

  1. nice work hunn...RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation)

    whoa bebe, showing some leg!!! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete