Sunday, May 9, 2010

here's to you mom!!

i am blessed with not only one amazing mom, but two. my mom and scott's mom...my life would be incomplete without these two...love you both.

my mom is a strong lady. she loves Jesus and seeks him to give her strength everyday. i know she's been through a lot but she loves life and lives it to the fullest. i love how she cares for my dad and our family. she works so hard. she's so tiny you could put her in your pocket. she loves a good deal. her love for her husband will always be a living testament in my life to always love mine too. i am so proud to be your daughter...
mei is the most giving person...she is full of life and always see's the brighter side of things in any situation. she has welcomed me with open arms and loves me like a true daughter since the day we met. her love for our family is amazing...

h a p p y m o t h er ' s d a y ! !

1 comment:

  1. happy mom's day...moms =).

    we're so lucky. janice will be a great mom one day too, she gets lots of practice with me, it's like taking care of a 1st grader. also why she's a great teacher. =)

    ReplyDelete