Friday, May 7, 2010

fill in the blank friday...

{via for me}

1. My favorite book growing up was:
the berenstain bears, the baby-sitter's club and sweet valley high.

2. The funniest book I've ever read was probably:
roald dahl books were pretty entertaining as a kid.

3. The one book that has truly changed my life is: tuesday's with morrie was amazing. i also felt the shack had a huge impact in my life.

4. If you're looking for a real "tear jerker" you should probably read: my sister's keeper. even though i don't have a true blood sister, i have so many amazing women in my life that i do consider a *sister*.

5. If I could meet any author living or dead I would want to meet: i would love to meet someone who wrote a book in the bible. anyone, really...

6. The next book on my "to read" list is:
i actually don't have one...i usually wait until summer break.

7. If I was snowed into remote cabin in the woods and could only choose three books to bring with me I'd bring
: i'm with olivia. i'd bring any three harry potter books. actually, probably the latter three only because i read the last one a long time ago and before the movie comes out, i'd like a refresher.

1 comment: