Monday, April 26, 2010

thankful

my husband is out of town for eight days...i am enjoying the quietness and the alone time - but don't get me wrong, i miss him like crazy! it's funny how you notice more things you are thankful for when your better half is gone like:

~ making me breakfast every morning. those extra ten minutes of getting ready sure does help!
~ warming up my side of the bed at night. MISS IT.
~ laughing with him. i think he's the only one that can make me laugh till i have tears streaming down my face. (this is a good thing)
~ how he takes care of our house. he is always insisting that i rest or take it easy...he's pretty
great.
~ spying on his quiet times. i know these are sacred but i love my man seeking Jesus.

this is a SHORT list of what i am thankful for in my husband. i know traveling is not easy but he is such a hard worker. thank you hunnybear for working so hard for our family...we love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment