Monday, April 19, 2010

acupuncture - last session

i went to my last session of acupuncture on thursday. he came in and had a smile on his face...then asked me: when did your cycle start...i was confused. maybe he thought i was another patient of his or he was asking about my history again. i had no idea...so i gave him a blank stare. then he looked at me and was shocked i hadn't started especially since i had had four sessions with him already.
so, the next step is to have my appointment with the RE an
d if the doctor wants me to assist with more acupuncture i will do so, but for now...it's the waiting game until may.
until then, i just need to relax and live stress free...is this possible for me?? maybe if i was here...

1 comment:

  1. lets go there. vaca. we all need it. we can bring peachwave with us.

    ReplyDelete