Friday, April 23, 2010

follow friday

i'm doing this a little different. i haven't made my blog super public but the two bloggers that i personally know and follow are olivia and anna's...the reilly sisters! so, here's my little love note for them:
olivia k. carter ~ For Me{via For Me}
she is a beauty!! i met olivia when she was in 5th grade and i was a senior at sunset. i was a high school volunteer and was working in mr. esping's room. i knew right away that olivia was going to be something special and i even remember saying to myself, "i hope i run into her later on in life..." well, God heard my little prayer and we did meet!! i'd say her first love is JESUS. she leads younglife and it was great being on a team, even though it was too short! i know she loves spending time with the Lord and being obedient to His will. olivia has this other PASSION and i mean fire, for organizing - anything! this also means cleaning up after get togethers and i adore her servant like heart. i love that you love: cleaning, unpacking boxes (hehee - thanks for motivating me!), diet coke, the outdoors, pc, good deals and PEACHWAVE!!!!!!!! i am blessed to have you in my life ~

anna l. reilly ~ annaLreilly{via For Me}

i remember seeing anna at sunset's younglife club when it was held in a small little house. she welcomed me and was so adorable and bubbly. then, i'd say we had our bond sealed on our way down to wildhorse canyon (now, WFR). i remember this was a time when she felt abodoned and i felt like God placed her in my life in such a perfect place. it was amazing to watch anna grow through her junior and senior year...her faith is AMAZING and i fell in love with HOW her faithfulness fulfilled her life. she is a go-getter gal and it is always a joy to see whenever i get the chance! you are so beautiful - inside and out.

2 comments:

  1. hey what the...how come i don't get a shout out? just kidding ladies, you know we love you guys.

    come on hunney, throw me a bone!
    love your husband

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janny! I never saw this, I love you that was so sweet. Can't wait to see you again. miss you!

    ReplyDelete