Thursday, June 3, 2010

10 days can't get here fast enough!!

i can't believe my first year of teaching has flown by so fast! i remember the second day in, i got the worst migraine and questioned: is this REALLY what i want to do? i wonder what would happen if i quit today...that was 161 days ago and i stuck around to see the end of the year! (and glad i did)

before i began, i had heard that the first year of t
eaching is by far the worst - that i would spend a lot of nights crying and staying super late and wondering why i got into the profession. i would have to say, experiencing first hand that i have experienced all three but NOT to the extreme to say that it was the worst year of my life. i do have to say that i am very eager and ready for my summer to begin...

hey family and friends...want to join me here? to each a bungalow and a happy summer...if only, right??



1 comment:

  1. my wife is an amazing teacher =) i'm so proud of you hunney!

    ReplyDelete