Thursday, September 22, 2011

so far...

so far this is what i have for my fall wreath...

at this rate, my fall wreath will be ready for fall 2015 {sigh}. i chose to use a green, red, orange and yellow paint. i also picked up some fall colored berries to add on...couldn't find acorns anywhere. i'm already envisioning my holiday wreath that i want to make...again, i don't have much hope in finishing either of them but i love my crafting time. it's good me time. i'll keep posting progress if any is made.

2 comments:

  1. You're better than me..I haven't even choose mine yet! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, this is definitely me! not with wreaths, but with projects in general. i have all of these wonderful, creatives ideas i've collected in my mind, but when it comes to actually doing them? i've got nothin'! haha i agree, it's such good "me" time...just the process of gathering materials and envisioning the final product...it does the heart and mind good!

    http://thelittleblackbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete