Thursday, September 15, 2011

9 loves

1) i love...my sweet husband, my bundle of joy jacob & my crazy charlie. they are my world and couldn't picture life without them...

2) i love...our community. this includes my family, friends, yl and everyone that is a part of my life. in some way shape or form, the people that are and have been in my life have shaped and molded me into the woman that i am today...and for that i am forever thankful...{i love this picture because on this day, we had everyone that we loved in one place...we felt so blessed!}

3) i love...shopping. everyone has hobbies and for the longest time i would tell myself how shallow this sounded but i don't think so anymore. i love looking, trying on things and finding great deals!


4) i love...oregon. i moved up here when i was 12 and it took some time to getting used to but i have fallen head over heels about this amazing place. i consider it home and couldn't imagine living anywhere else.


5) i love...cooking. i'd say this a more recent love. i really started cooking when i started dating scott back in 2005. i love the challenge and also the fellowship of having our family and friends over to share a meal. scott is a huge support in this love of mine...it also helps that he isn't a picky eater either.


6) i love...the beach. it doesn't matter what beach but i love everything about it. the smell, the sounds, the sand in between my toes. cannon is a favorite of ours but wouldn't mind going back to cozumel.


7) i love...music. it moves me in so many different ways. my most favorite artist is james morrison. my *sister introduced me to him and i can't put into words how much i adore his music. listen to his rendition of "man in the mirror." amazing.

James Morrison


8) i love...laughing. it seems strange to put that as one of my 9 loves but it's true. i love the i-want-to-pee-in-my-pants-my-mascara-is-running-and-i-don't-care kind of laughing. i believe it heals the soul and lightens your spirit. i do this kind of laughing the most with my *sisters*. i can be in the same room and if one of us starts without even saying a word - guaranteed the three of us will be on the floor rolling and wiping away the tears. scott is a witness to this...

9) i love...last and certainly not least, Jesus. He is the reason i live and survive each day. without His strength and love for me, i'd be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment