Tuesday, February 10, 2009

a "touching" moment...

SOME of my OCD tendencies are: checking to make sure the door is locked by tugging on the door twice; running back in the house to see if i unplugged the straightener; checking the locks on the door (yes, again) but right before bedtime; certain doors need to be closed shut before sleeping...and yes, the list and go on and on. but i wanted to share about this morning...
so scott and i had a rough night. i went to bed upset and we worked things out in the morning. the whole time, scott was gently caressing my face...it was actually quite sweet. and in this moment, scott says:
"wow. you've never let me touch your face this long."

and that, was the end of our touching moment.
(if you haven't guessed, yet another one of my OCD "things")

he also told me my retainer stunk.

isn't he just precious?!

No comments:

Post a Comment