Thursday, March 5, 2009

love @ first sight.

his name is charlie. he is the new addition to the wang family and we L O V E him!
as he quietly chews on his chew toy, i can quietly reflect on the past several days. it has been so much fun and also filled with some challenges. to me, getting this new pup was a commitment to myself because the last dog i had i was a horrible dog-owner. so i kind of
feel like this is my way to make up for sunshine's life... i don't mind waking up at 4am to have our little charlie relieve himself. i don't mind that when he's invited on the bed that he licks and affectionally paws my face. i don't mind picking up his little #2's. i can't tell you enough how much i crack up when he cries because he can't understand the glass shower door that separates us. he's my little heater and is the best snuggler. i hope he never loses that puppy trait. this morning, in my half sleepy state my husband tells me in passing: i will tell you this, you are way nicer in the mornings since we got charlie. i hope this is telling of how i will be with our kids. let's start that prayer now!

No comments:

Post a Comment