Sunday, February 8, 2009

maybe this should've been my first blog...

so, this isn't my first time trying to blog on this sort of website. i believe i tried this before when i had moved to california for nine months of my life. i wanted it to be this super insightful, inspiring and witty blog but i shortly realized that i am not a writer...nor do i think i write in such a way for viewers to want more.

i'm one of those that L O V E to read other peoples blogs and secretly catch up on their lives. i'm not quite sure why i'm so intruiged and drawn to other peoples lives...my reasoning is because i'm a relational type of gal. i truly enjoy getting to know other people - their past, present and future dreams; weird quirks; their fav starbucks drink.

* sidenote: my husband thinks i'm quite the stalker/creeper for reading other peoples blogs, mostly pertaining to people i don't know all too well *

anyways, this blog is mostly for me...to have sort of an online journal of my life. i just need to figure out how to post pictures, because that is another love of my life: photos. so enjoy...!

No comments:

Post a Comment