Wednesday, October 31, 2012

mama's pretties...

so after having a baby, i was pretty limited in choice in the bra department since i was nursing. for me, i really couldn't have anything restrictive so i was on the hunt for practical and yet some-what pretty. so here are my fav's for new mom's to be:

My favorite nursing bra from Target; I like the lace detail and the soft cotton.  This was a daytime bra.  (I liked it so much I bought a second one to save for baby #2!)
{via}

Pinned Image
{via}

these are both from target the gilligan & omalley brand. i tried the elle mcpherson bra's from nordstrom and althought they were beautiful and double the cost, it just didn't serve its purpose. the tanks, i lived in the 13 months i nursed and had in probably all the colors available at the time. 

i also would highly suggest in a robe. after you deliver {i was via c-section} they wanted me to walk the halls, even though it was so so very painful. and as much as you'd like to think you'll put on a pair of pants, the easiest and most comfortable thing to do was just wrap a soft robe around you...and trust me, you won't care what you look. in my book, if you've just given birth - you are already a rock star. {the one pictures below is an ugg one and you can find it at nordstrom. mine is from target and i love it but this one...oh my. it is YUMMY. Christmas is right around the corner ladies...put this on your list!!}

UGG® Australia Double Knit Robe
{via}



No comments:

Post a Comment