Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sleep these days...(SIGH)

for the past several months, i've been on the couch - not because i've been "kicked" out of our bed...but simply because it's more comfortable. we have this incredible king size bed but it hasn't been put to use by either of us because my sweet husband has been crashing on the couches with me to be close to me. we finally borrowed a twin mattress from scott's parents to make it a bit more bearable for him...so every night it seems like we're having a slumber party together out in our family room. i love making these kinds of memories with scott...these are the ones i will always hold dear to my heart {probably not for scott though} hehee...

1 comment:

  1. doesn't sleeping on the couch make me look tall? don't mind that it's only a love seat. Charlie loves family room slumber parties too...although he's made a habit of hogging the twin mattress.

    ReplyDelete